Facebook is not Good Platform for Bloggers.

Do you blogs, or are you running a website then don't give priority for facebook fan page. This first line might be psycho you may be wondering why this author is neglecting the giant social media. I will give you reasons.

Twitter is best.

It will not give a good sense if I say twitter is best without giving appropriate reasons. 
  •  The synonymous of twitter is micro blogging. 
  •  You can get genuine visitors from twitter. In context of Nepal (Also in world) there are few  number of twitter user as compared to facebook. But the users of twitter are very active. 
  •  I spent lots of time in facebooking. If I had spend only one third of that time in Twitter, I would have done really good. I am regretting myself. "Why I haven't used twitter? 

Facebook is for those users who take social media only a part of entertainment, we can see heavy the number of fans on such pages, which gives jokes and unnecessary things. 

Admin Makes Fans fools.

There are lots of facebook pages (In context of Nepal) where fans are treated as an illiterate people. I don't know what admin thinks themselves. Here are the some screen shoots. I have nearly 200k fans on facebook (Adding different pages that I am Admin or Content Creator {CC}) but only 61 follower in twitter. But the visitors landing from twitter are more than facebook. Are you surprise. See the Picture below.

Update : Admin Of The Page  म त मर्छु की क्या हो ? Personally request us to remove his page from the list. We check his page, Since there are not any fake stuffs so finally we decided to remove his page from the list.  
 
These are the some examples.  

You Might Like : फेसबुकमा मौलाएको लाइक र शेयर गर्ने उर्दी

So my final conclusion is that if you have more than 5 thousand followers in twitter they will benefit you more than 50 thousand facebook fans.

Recommended For you


Hey Zuck Listen!


Don't Forgot To Share your View After Reading This Post. You Can Use Our CONTACT PAGE
Facebook is not Good Platform for Bloggers. Facebook is not Good Platform for Bloggers. Reviewed by Pawan Paudel on 4/05/2013 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.